Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in the world can I find this paint? I need this for my tail lights. Ive looked at Discount Auto parts, pep boys, and the list goes on. Where in South Florida, preferably in the Fort Lauderdale area can I find this? The only thing ive found is Plasti Kone or something like that Candy Apple Red/ Metal Flake. I dont really want metal flakes in my lights.

·
0 Posts
go to your local hobby shop, they would more than likly carry testors paint.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Candy Apple Red Paint

In north miami off of west dixie highway in between 12th and 14th ave there is a plaza if heading north on left side has a barber shop and few other stores there is a paint dealer there that can get u anything u want, he can even put flakes or anything u want in your paint...he is located in the store in the corner so u have to go in the plaza..

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found "Testors Transparent Candy Apple Red" number 1605 or something like that (if it matters) is this it? Its only like 5 inches high by 2 inches wide, would I need 1 or 2 of these cans to do both of my tail lights?

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Psch91 said:
I found "Testors Transparent Candy Apple Red" number 1605 or something like that (if it matters) is this it? Its only like 5 inches high by 2 inches wide, would I need 1 or 2 of these cans to do both of my tail lights?
yes that's the one it's a 3oz spray you should get a couple to be safe :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts