Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know if i paint some altezzas candy apple red would it be a light enough shade of red so you could still see the body of the altezzas but they would be tinted red. check out a new model car like say a infiniti g35 coupe to see what i'm talking about (would post a pic but i dont know how) damn i'll be glad when i get enough bank to get one of those. even though its hot ass hell i still hope this isn't the closest the US is going to get to a skyline.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
This is exactly wut I was gonna do and yes it will work.... I was going to do the candy apple red or the smoke tint depending on wut color I left the car..

It should be fairly easy too...Id paint them up b4 u put them on the car ofcourse to avoid extra problems. Im sure U can find a how to if not here then on B15sentra.net...

The G35 is the car I would have right now if I had a wish to grant yo.....

N

·
0 Posts
There are some viynal films that if applied right look great. I have seem it done and it looks factory... It might actually be easier than paint... Sorry I don't ahve any product names.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Nah Ive heard nuttin but bad about that film thing--plus its not as clean as paint would be

1 - 10 of 10 Posts