Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have seen that kit on a car around here. it was phat.

i did not know all those parts existed. what is that power control module made by jet. Is that good. and those ecus by venom?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx i hope thats it i like that one better then the others although its slightly similiar. i also heard wings west is better for body kits b/c usually they require no mods

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TESTEROSA KIT

My boy Andy owns a shop and contacted Wings West for me last week about that kit for my car. They stopped making it a couple years ago, but some retailers may still carry it, I belive NOPI does. But that body kit that someone showed in the Wings West is not it. thats the Kamarina kit. Check out XENON's body kit as well. it's pretty tight. If you arent satisfied....find a 91-94 sentra kit made of fiberglass and any body shop can mold it on. I have a friend with one, so I know it works. - Later -

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thats the spoiler!

Yo you guys see that spoiler? Thats the same one from erebuni.......the M3 style one.......do you guys know if that M3 style spoiler for the B12 Sentra will fit the B13 sentra? Thats the perfect spoiler for us.....clean and subtle......not those gigantic Lemans Gt wings that some people try to force on there cars.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Body Kit

That wing in the picture is made by WINGS WEST, not erebuni. I would know I have the wing on my 90' sentra. which it is custom made for.
Mario, yes, I had an sr20det swapped in for around 2,400 about 5 months ago, it came with 30,000 miles already on it though. It came with all the power sterering equipment too, so that was an extra bonus. I just have a K&N air intake on it right now. If I had the choice, I really dont think I would of done the swap, I dont race it or anything, it's all show.
- Jay

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Re: Body Kit

Krazie Jay said:

Mario, yes, I had an sr20det swapped in for around 2,400 about 5 months ago, it came with 30,000 miles already on it though. It came with all the power sterering equipment too, so that was an extra bonus. I just have a K&N air intake on it right now. If I had the choice, I really dont think I would of done the swap, I dont race it or anything, it's all show.
- Jay
Do you have any pictures of your B12? What series sr20 is it (USDM, Primera, BB, Aviner, GTi-R)?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts