Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
greetings

Hello everyone first time here hope to learn alot here I have a 1995 pathfinder .happy days to everybody:waving:

·
Registered
14 Posts
trying new post. a newbie as of yesterday, former 95 pathy owner 2 years ago. former 92 altima gxe about the same time. now 2006 Nissan x-trail bonavista owner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HELP! Broken side mirror (driver's side)

So while backing up in a parking garage, I accidently hit a column and my side mirror SHATTERED! the colored plastic and a black frame came off (I am not sure if its in good enough shape to be salvaged and perhaps pop back in?)

Anyone experience this or know how to replace a side mirror? Know where I can find detailed instructions? Anyone know where to get good parts (I found a few websites but the parts are black....how would I go about painting it or should I try finding a silver one?) I am thinking of doing it myself since I recently moved to the DC area and do not know of any decently priced/quality work auto shops.

Help please! Any feedback would greatly be appreciated!

Pictures of Damage below:

·
Registered
16 Posts
New b saying hello. Hello. My name is Mike im from upstate Ny Oswego County AKA The snow belt of the us. In the past I have owned a 1990 hard body 4cyl 5 spd xcab with a plow. She was a beast!. My new toy is a 1987 pulsar . I dont know much abt it . Its been repainted and all the decals r gone so im in info gathering mode. I like to hunt ,fish,and do anything with cars. I am curently in school for mechanical eng.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Problem with sentra 2.5l 2004...need help

:fluffy:hi, i have nissan sentra ser 2.5 year 2004...first problem is no pwer i can accelerat to much ..the going up no more 20 for the speed.....i parked the car one month....in the second time I wanted to start it, I felt the burn ... the mechanic changed the spark plugs, starter and the ecm (computer) .... the car up but the rpm is 2000 at position P much speed . ... and when I ride a little 2km or 5km I lose the accelerator ... No gas power

21 - 40 of 77 Posts