Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you want to test out a pic, a sig, avatar, please use this thread...

If you want to introduce yourself or ask a question, please start your own thread.

Test posts made in this thread will eventually be deleted. Posts in this thread that are off topic or are in regards to questions that can easily answered by reading the forums rules and newbie section stickies will be deleted.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found a part in my garage from my Maxima(92 SE sold in 1999), and came to sell it. I am guessing that new members cannot post in hte classifieds. I am hoping that this test post will allow me to post in the classifieds....... :D

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
pic test

test

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,I have a '96 sentra (mexican) and I just have one question that maybe someone could have the answer to: is it a worthy car for tuning,or should I cosider another nissan?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found a part in my garage from my Maxima(92 SE sold in 1999), and came to sell it. I am guessing that new members cannot post in hte classifieds. I am hoping that this test post will allow me to post in the classifieds....... :D

Ditto.

I found the really well obscured note that new members have to wait 48 hours and have at least one post before they can post an ad.

48 hours I'll have to wait.

For some reason the button to start a new thread "Hi, my name is..." was disabled, but it allows me to respond to other topics.

Here is my one post.

Happy Tuesday!
Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
tttttttttttttt

·
Registered
4 Posts
where can i post a thread because i want to know what kind of a nissan i have i have heard that and se-r of somekind came out with the four door my car is a 1991 nissan sentra idk the sub model i thought the forums could help me but i dont know where to post, it has a GA16DE endgine its four door and im wondering if it could be a gxe a se and xe or something i checked the vin number on my shcools shop but nothing please help

1 - 20 of 76 Posts