Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
paint it to match, then mesh it with dark grey, or black.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
dude, justin, i want that car..

·
Registered
851 Posts
paint it either black or gunmetal, then paint your headlight and turn signals black or gun metal to match the grill. :drool: that would be awesome.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
take the hood latch out and paint it, use krylon "ultra flat" black. this will act as stealth so you wont see the latch at all and the flat will dont reflect so again you cant see it. paint the grill but if its too much maybe find another duplicolor to match your cars paint (im sure they have your color in some other name)

GTS.......WTF! i have never seen that before! that bumper is killer! other than the GTR thats the only after market bumper i have ever looked at and not shutterd in disgust! wow...yum.

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for the suggestions, i'm just gonna wait till the weather gets better again and i will paint it.

Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
are those G20 fog lights?
Those are stock 98 SE foglights

Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
I think you should go with a lighter mesh, I hate it when you can see through to the hood latch.
you're right, it sucks when you can see what's behind your grille especially if the only thing there is the hood latch. I think i will go for gray also for the mesh.

RBI*04 said:
paint it either black or gunmetal, then paint your headlight and turn signals black or gun metal to match the grill. :drool: that would be awesome.
heheh that's a lot of work imo, i'm too lazy to do that this time :)

1.6pete said:
take the hood latch out and paint it, use krylon "ultra flat" black. this will act as stealth so you wont see the latch at all and the flat will dont reflect so again you cant see it. paint the grill but if its too much maybe find another duplicolor to match your cars paint (im sure they have your color in some other name)

GTS.......WTF! i have never seen that before! that bumper is killer! other than the GTR thats the only after market bumper i have ever looked at and not shutterd in disgust! wow...yum.
I will try to paint the mesh with gray first and if it's still visible then i will go with ultra flat black for the latch. hope that will work. and yes, those GTS bumpers are really sexy! :thumbup:

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
it would look better color-matched IMO
if i were you id spring the ~$30 and just have it painted at a shop

looks great

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Radioaktiv said:
it would look better color-matched IMO
if i were you id spring the ~$30 and just have it painted at a shop

looks great
shops here in my area charges a lot! :mad: i'll just try and do it myself, hope it turns out good. :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Quepias said:
heheh that's a lot of work imo, i'm too lazy to do that this time :)

:
i think it would be awesome idea. but youre right. (it was one of my late late late LATE night ideas, that just popped into my head, i didnt really put much thought into, i was just like " BLACK GRILLE AND BLACK H/L's AND SIGNALS NOW!!! RAWR!!")

:eek:

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RBI*04 said:
i think it would be awesome idea. but youre right. (it was one of my late late late LATE night ideas, that just popped into my head, i didnt really put much thought into, i was just like " BLACK GRILLE AND BLACK H/L's AND SIGNALS NOW!!! RAWR!!"):eek:
That's actually a good idea and i will definitely do it if my car was black.. Black all the way! :thumbup:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
this is the first time i've heard of the sentra gts, where do i get info on this bad boy

oh... and where did you get that grill

·
Registered
111 Posts
cool, does that mean that the GTS grille is already available there locally? You guys just need a copy of the bumper then :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts