Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested in buy some rims from the Tenzo company, and come to find out that alot of people are not carrying there products for some reason. I don't know what the deal is, and I would like to know the word before I spend 2k on rims and tires that might not be worth it. I would appreciate anyone help.

Thanx.

·
Registered
35 Posts
my boyf. works for tenzo. i'm sure he'd hook you up with a decent price and any info you need for tenzo products. let me know what cha need or what info you need.

·
Registered
249 Posts
iVy said:
my boyf. works for tenzo. i'm sure he'd hook you up with a decent price and any info you need for tenzo products. let me know what cha need or what info you need.
how much of a discount does he get?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats not the question.. I know I can get a good deal with anything. The question is, is there products (meaning rims) GOOD? I need to know this. Because I'm not happy with the fact that no one likes to carry there prodcts for some reason, and or they are droping there lines of products. And I don't understand why and no one is talk about it. I need to know this before I decided on droping money into something.

T

·
0 Posts
the main prob with tenzo is not knowing there own product. As a shop manager and user of tenzo products for 2 years i have yet to get the absolute right thing the first time ie crx or teg rear cat back exhaust supossedly all stainless steel bullshit muffler back is painted steel. strut bars are cheap and never fit. also they advertise things they have not even made ie there aluminum wings. I avoid tenzo when ever i can unfortunately. They sure do a nice setup at SEMA though hahaha lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
sorry you feel that way about tenzo, ive had no problems with the company and my boyf has an import aftermarket shop in addition to working for tenzo and there is a large demand for tenzo products here in the california area.
SENTRIXX- maybe wherever you are from, tenzo is not very known or popular. maybe the demand is not as high so the shops dont carry them. i know that all the Import Tuner mags have big tenzo ads in them so its not like tenzo is some ghetto company! but any questions you have, feel free to ask!
SEVA- my boyf says he can give you a good price on what you want. let me know what it is so i can give you the quote. you can email me at [email protected] if you want.

T

·
0 Posts
ahhh yes and those are the same magazines that have the giant APC ads also APC= CrAP. Tenzo is known but why use tenzo when u could move up for a few more dollars to DC sports :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm not happy with the fact that no one likes to carry there prodcts for some reason, and or they are droping there lines of products

i you are having this many issues with tenzo and you havent even bought them yet, then maybe you should stick with a company that you know and save yourself the headache.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tintman976 said:
ahhh yes and those are the same magazines that have the giant APC ads also APC= CrAP. Tenzo is known but why use tenzo when u could move up for a few more dollars to DC sports :D
Well I'm personaly looking at the Tenzo ZT-6 rims. And tenzo is the only company that makes a rims even close to what they look like. And thats what I like about them. My problem is that, say yes I get the rims and like them. But I don't want to spend a great deal of money on a set of rims from a company that no one knows anything about nor is will to deal with them in any way. And that bothers me for the fact that lets just say something happends, and the rim is fucked up or chiped on shipping. I want to make sure that I am dealing with a company thats not going to dick me over. Period.

T

·
0 Posts
you said u want a no bullshit company right i had konigs on my personal car after 4 months i got one hell of a chip. Konig sent me a new rim and told me to keep the other as a spare. Now thats a company with there crap together
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts