Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am trying to get a bunch of nissan people to meet up in or around nashville on Saturday May 18th. what do you all think? hit me back with ideas where to meet. I want to see a parking lot full of nissans!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The meet is gonna be at Cool Springs Sears Parking lot @ 12:30 on Saturday May 18th....i wanna see some nissan representation going on....aight!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
NissanGuy01 said:
Hey i am trying to get a bunch of nissan people to meet up in or around nashville on Saturday May 18th. what do you all think? hit me back with ideas where to meet. I want to see a parking lot full of nissans!!

Yeah, that would be great! But don't you think place should be switch to somewhere better so we can have a pinic? That would be great for Nissan Tennessee Dyno. Everybody need to bring their own foods and share.. I will bring hamburger meat but we need to know how many people who is down with that so I will know how much meat I need to bring..
 

·
High times
Joined
·
394 Posts
blackaltima said:
Yeah, that would be great! But don't you think place should be switch to somewhere better so we can have a pinic? That would be great for Nissan Tennessee Dyno. Everybody need to bring their own foods and share.. I will bring hamburger meat but we need to know how many people who is down with that so I will know how much meat I need to bring..
We have the fairgrounds in clarksville that have grills and plenty of parking.
Just a suggestion...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
329 Posts
I've said before that maybe the Nashville Raceway (in Wilson County) should be looked at. I don't know how much it is to rents it out but costs could be spread out to people who actually wanna take their car out. I just think it would be more fun to meet somewhere that you can run your car instead of only looking at it.

Just an idea......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
blackaltima said:
Yeah, that would be great! But don't you think place should be switch to somewhere better so we can have a pinic? That would be great for Nissan Tennessee Dyno. Everybody need to bring their own foods and share.. I will bring hamburger meat but we need to know how many people who is down with that so I will know how much meat I need to bring..

You do know this thread is almost 2 years old, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
scourge said:
I've said before that maybe the Nashville Raceway (in Wilson County) should be looked at. I don't know how much it is to rents it out but costs could be spread out to people who actually wanna take their car out. I just think it would be more fun to meet somewhere that you can run your car instead of only looking at it.

Just an idea......

Its about 3 thousand dollars for the weekend.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top