Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anyone know where the temperature sensor goes? i am going to get a autometer because mine is all screwed up, need to know where it goes. thanks for the help. the motor is a s13 redtop

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
after looking around on the internet i found out what i will do for my water temp, but i dont know where to put a oil pressure sending unit. can anyone help me out with that

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,105 Posts
95240sr said:
does anyone know where the temperature sensor goes? i am going to get a autometer because mine is all screwed up, need to know where it goes. thanks for the help. the motor is a s13 redtop
There are two temperature sensors mounted on the front side of the intake manifold. One is for the ECU and the other one, which should be the smaller one, for the temp gauge.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,105 Posts
95240sr said:
after looking around on the internet i found out what i will do for my water temp, but i dont know where to put a oil pressure sending unit. can anyone help me out with that
You can install a sending unit in place of the oil pressure sensor which is right next to the oil filter.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help, i am going to put a NISsport oil pressure adapter and a NISsport temperature gauge adapter. now that i know where to put the oil sensor it will make things a lot easier

1 - 5 of 5 Posts