Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple days ago I bought a 95 240sx, and the temp gauge is not working, now bafore I start to unbolting things, what can posibly be wrong? what is the first thing that I should look at? the heater is working but not as hot as is supossed to be, does it have something to do with that gauge problem?
All help will be apreciate.............

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,128 Posts
Gerardo said:
Couple days ago I bought a 95 240sx, and the temp gauge is not working, now bafore I start to unbolting things, what can posibly be wrong? what is the first thing that I should look at? the heater is working but not as hot as is supossed to be, does it have something to do with that gauge problem?
All help will be apreciate.............
The temp sensor may be defective. It's located in the front of the motor on the passenger side; there are two sensors, the smaller one is the one for the temp gauge.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rogoman said:
The temp sensor may be defective. It's located in the front of the motor on the passenger side; there are two sensors, the smaller one is the one for the temp gauge.
Thanks man, I replaced the temperature sensor and now the gauge works now, I owe you one!

This thread can be closed now :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
temp sensor

i finally located the temp sensor, but im having trouble getting the cover off or can you tell me how to do it step by step please. you can email me [email protected] the black wire come off 1st or does it come off in one piece

1 - 6 of 6 Posts