Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· SE Limited
843 Posts
heres a better question!!

I have been searching around for this answer... But..... Can the DET valve cover be bolted on to a U.S. SR20? I want a spark plug cover for my sr20, and I know the GTiR DETs guys have them when they go from Top mount to front Mount. Will the sr20det valve cover bolt right on to a sr20de engine? I heard from someone the bolt patterns are different. ?!?
Thanks.
-Travis

· SE Limited
843 Posts
I think he gets the idea guys.. i want my question answered now. LOL.

· SE Limited
843 Posts
toolapcfan said:
Anway, a DET VC would work as long as your engine is non-roller rocker.
hmm.. odd... I heard from a GTiR guy in the UK that they were taking the Roller Rocker Valve covers and puttin them on their cars because they liked the smooth look. ??? Now Im confused. One is saying Only if its roller rockers.. And the other is saying only if its not.. lol.

· SE Limited
843 Posts
Man I swear, you cant do anything right in this forum without someone getting on your ass about something. :rolleyes:

1) I dont plan on using a spark plug cover from a det and putting in on my DE??? I dont know where you got that idea? I was thinking of taking the shipping payment up the ass and getting a DET valve cover with a spark plug cover on it.

2) Starting new threads only pisses people off if the question has allready been answered. I was searching and this thread came up. I figured Id post it in here. Damn. :thumbup:

3) Thanks for the RR info. I didnt know that about the 2 VC's.

If sindicate is workin on it. Does anyone have info on it? Or a link to a site or thread talkin about it or something? Thanks guys. Take care.

-Travis

· SE Limited
843 Posts
Well, then ill just call and bug the SHIT outta ya. LOL. Im so glad that you are still around somewhat. Ill try and give ya a buzz this weekend. Youve got my number, so use it whore. :thumbup: :cheers:

P.S. so whats up with this 240 I hear you have. :cool:

· SE Limited
843 Posts
Harris said:
Travis, chill out dude. This forum has no issues. You'd get the same treatment on sr20forum for the question you asked, and you know it too.
By-The-Way....

Im lost in what you were saying here? Like I said, i was searching for an answer to what I was askin.. Didnt see it, this was the closest thing I could find to what I searched for... Thats why I rivived the dead on this one. Loser. :) I Will be callin ya sometime this week to see how youve been though. :loser:

· SE Limited
843 Posts
oooo ooo owww ..buy a b14!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy a b14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

if not that. Then get a s14 240 :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.