Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
i think they barely prototyped them and are hitting the market about now. check out www.sr20deforums.com and look around in the 200sx se-r forum. there should be a thread on it. i think theyre running for close to $1100. theyre the setup i want to run, cuz i think tien is the best-selling coilover brand in japan, and i think they come w/ the upper mounts, which gives you a lil bit more wheel travel

·
Registered
314 Posts
no I think he means just the springs. They have them out now. Im not sure if they have them for B14's though. The coilovers are suposed to be really nice.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah the springs are out and Ill be gettin them as soon as I get my car out the shop....

http://tein.com/

Its like a 2.4 in front and a 1.7 in back--Do a search and you'll find out sum more....;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
2.4 front ???

MP2050 said:
Yeah the springs are out and Ill be gettin them as soon as I get my car out the shop....

http://tein.com/

Its like a 2.4 in front and a 1.7 in back--Do a search and you'll find out sum more....;)
2.4 front and 1.2 back ??? NO THANKS... too harsh on my KYB's

·
Registered
393 Posts
yeah, thats a big ass drop. i didnt even know they made springs tho...

·
Registered
326 Posts
my friend of mine already had them put on his car and he says the handling is awesome, he has them paired with kyb agx tool

·
Registered
58 Posts
The ride is kinda bouncy for my taste, but works well with my stock struts. See the Group Buy thread for more info...

-Andrew-

·
Registered
479 Posts
RacinConcept said:
The ride is kinda bouncy for my taste, but works well with my stock struts. See the Group Buy thread for more info...

-Andrew-
Did u not get new shocks cause TEIN said they would work better with the stock ones?

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
TEIN as well as other companies make the spring or coilover using the stock strut. Sometimes companies will use other struts like Ground Control makes coilovers for the B14 with Konis, KYB, and some others too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts