Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across these.....

http://www.digitalracer.com/catalog/category_product_detail.asp?pid=5909

I know TANABE makes some quality exhausts BUT I never knew they made springs--AND I cant believe they have an application for us...

WUT do U guyz think--any info about them???

oh and I know this should be in the suspension forum but I think more people come here....BUT move it if U want ;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Tanabe is a good company.... i wonder if they make the sustec coilovers for the Sentra. that would be dope. then i would have another option to think about when it comes time.

i have never heard anyone say a bad thing about any TANABE part.... take that how you will.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
tanabe is a good company! didnt knwo they made anything for our cars, but the question is can we find anybody who has them on and tell us how the ride is cause the eibachs are wonderful, espeically with AGX!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah everyone talks good about the Eibachs BUT from the pics Ive seen it doesnt seem to get low enuff--I dont want to sound like a F%F Honduh boy but I just really think its important to get low to help with the look of the Sentra... I dont want to slam it or anything but I dont want too much of a gap either

I know Tanabe is a good company but Ive never once-(and I spend alot of time online) heard any1 that had these on a Sentra.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well like i told u on Saturday night MP2050 Sprint makes a nice 2" drop for us B14's and i hear they ride just like Eibachs. If i'm correct i'm pretty sure Eibach produces Sprint springs b/c i know they produce Intrax. If u wanna go low...u might wanna hit Ground Control Coilovers, I can get them for around $300 and they'll ride sweet as hell even if ur at 3" dropped. I'm about to jump on some Sprint Springs b/c i can get them for $105 deivered so i'm def. jumpin on that. I also got my boy that drives 1 bad SE-R that runs 12.5 on 100 shot that knows some1 tryin to get rid of some Sprint springs for $50 so i gotta see about that too. Nevertheless i'm going with Sprint but I knew Tanabe made springs for our cars....I also know its only like a 1.5" drop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts