Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wondering what the stats were on the v6 eagle talon, i'[d say about a 95, 96? do you think i would have any chance sticking with one if i saved up and turbo'd my ga16 in my 200?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
there is no V6 eagle talon buddy....................ps....OFF TOPIC

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chimmike said:
there is no V6 eagle talon buddy....................ps....OFF TOPIC
oops my bad, they only come in 4 cylinder right? anyway this one is a turbo that i may be racing...any chance i could keep up with it?

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
well if it's a fwd turbo then they run mid 15's, if it's awd then it's more like low 15's or even very high 14's if he can drive. To get your GA16 down that low you would have to have a turbo or a big shot of n2o. So yes, with a turbo you could give him a run for his money, or slaughter him, depending on how much you did to your car (fuel work, I/C, big enough turbo, etc.)

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would a 200 with a 1.6 be able to take a non turbo talon? i think they have 140 hp but not sure of their weight..

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
not at all... turbo talon has like 180 hp stock and do weigh 3000+ lbs but also are AWD...

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
oh and ALL turbo talons are AWD... unless it wasnt turbo from the factory... Mike Young's 1.6 would be in the ball park of a turbo talon if that helps you out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts