Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4 door beast
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that huge piece of plastic covering the ebrake and near the shifter..

how do you get that damn piece of plastic out?!?1

it seems to be stuck because of the two fat parts of the seats, where the seatbelt comes out of...

do i have to take out both of my seats to take this piece of plastic out? or is there another way ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
ekizz said:

it seems to be stuck because of the two fat parts of the seats, where the seatbelt comes out of...

do i have to take out both of my seats to take this piece of plastic out? or is there another way ?

just pull it harder
u dont have to remove the 2 seats

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
ekizz said:

How old are you. Just curious....
Anyway, there are 6 screws that holds it in place.
2 by the seatbelt buckle, visable when you move the front seats foward, 2 under the pop off cover, and two that are supposed to be covered with a scres cover on the sides on the center console.
I have no idea why you cannot take it off. You pull it foward and up???? :fluffy:

·
Registered
851 Posts
91sentra said:
I took out the passenger side seat to make it alot easier.
it was incredibly easy for me, and i didnt take the seats out :dunno:

·
4 door beast
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty White said:
How old are you. Just curious....
Anyway, there are 6 screws that holds it in place.
2 by the seatbelt buckle, visable when you move the front seats foward, 2 under the pop off cover, and two that are supposed to be covered with a scres cover on the sides on the center console.
I have no idea why you cannot take it off. You pull it foward and up???? :fluffy:

im 17.

i took out all the screws already

so if im going to pull it forward and up, should i move my seats as far back as possible or what?

·
4 door beast
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont want to be hella annoying , but i really need help getting this thing out :X can anyone else help me ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
ekizz said:
i dont want to be hella annoying , but i really need help getting this thing out :X can anyone else help me ? :rolleyes:

you dont need to take out any seats. there might be some plastic snaps holding it in. just pull harder

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
ekizz said:
im 17.

i took out all the screws already

so if im going to pull it forward and up, should i move my seats as far back as possible or what?
There is now reason why it is not coming up if you pulled all the screws. Use your hands and kind of pull apart (Open it up with both hands) the front of it where the shifter boot sits, and pry it up. Don't worry, it will not break.

·
4 door beast
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks a lot guys, i finally quit being a pussy and just pulled that pos out. i was scared of breaking the plastic, but damn that thing can bend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts