Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4 door beast
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah im just kind of looked at my headlights for 15 minutes straight and i have no idea to take it off, any help please?

and also theres mad condensation up in there, i heard you have to heat it up with a blowdryer and slowly seperate it, and then "reglue it" by reheating it again? is this correct or what.

i also took off a clip on the side of the headlight and kinda lost it lol. not really important is it? hope it just doesnt get caught somewhere in my engine and my car blows up :p

·
Registered
851 Posts
i believe theres two screws on the outter side and one on the inner side.... unscrew those and disconnect the light and youre set. and yes you NEED THE CLIP. IIRC...my headlights arent glued together, and theyre not foggy (the new one from the junkyard is foggy, but i havent had a chance to do anything about it. and the clip wont do anything bad....but you should look for it.... :(

·
4 door beast
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what exactly do i need the clip for, keeping the headlight together? kuz it seems to be stuck on pretty tight

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey

ekizz said:
what exactly do i need the clip for, keeping the headlight together? kuz it seems to be stuck on pretty tight

Yeah that clip tends to keep it in place better it also lets the glue dry better so that you do not get any moisture in theyre.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts