• All Reds

Votes: 6 20.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i already have the altezza on my car. i will post pics as soon as i can. no photoshop the real thing. they look clean

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
check these out tails :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
addictednissan said:
check these out tails :D
Well, they ARE different. I cant exactly see them fitting in on my ass end though. Neither the photoshopped chromes or the smoked altezzas really seem to be what Im looking for. It looks like Im definately going to have to go into heavy modification with these. Then again, I DO have a set of R32s sitting in my garage...hmmm....

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
Varitec1 said:

Well, they ARE different. I cant exactly see them fitting in on my ass end though. Neither the photoshopped chromes or the smoked altezzas really seem to be what Im looking for. It looks like Im definately going to have to go into heavy modification with these. Then again, I DO have a set of R32s sitting in my garage...hmmm....
oh man, you have some r32's!!!!!!!!!!!!1post a pic, I gotta see

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Chop the trunk in half....

Yeh cutt the trunk right at the top of the centerpanel all the way accross, weld the bottom on rework the hinge and glass in a new center panel that will compensate fpr the r32 lights... Walla.....

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah but then you could see my stereo install as well. When I do it, Im just going to shorten the center panel of the trunk lid a little. The R32s actually fit pretty close.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i find stock lights are the best. are the other lights less bright than the stockers?cause if they are, i wouldnt bother changing them, imo.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Stock tails and aftermarket tails brightness dont matter. it all depend on the bulb. i have altezza 's and they really nice and a bit brighter than stock

·
Registered
672 Posts
i was wondering if the clear tails come with a diferent buldb is what i meant. hyper white eh? :-/ doesnt really suit my tastes

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
clear tails are legal in some states. you have to ask your local or state PD. In FL, they are legal as long as they can shine 1000ft in the proper color. just get some bright ass red bulbs. Oh, also, the PD (when I asked) said that it is legal here, but if I end up traveling through a state where they are illegal, I might find myself with a nice juicy Fix-it fine.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
This is pretty far off the topic that Six started.....but,

I have mine re-wired.

The 4 inch round (with red lenses) are my brake/taillights.

The outside of the clear taillight is my turn signal/taillights.

The inside of the clear taillight (the OEM turn signal) is wired as my reverse lights.

I also have a custom clear third brake light, that has red bulbs.

I'm 100% 50 state DOT legal....

I do have plans for a conversion in the future.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
damn, this is an old ass thread.

For some reason Cardomain is not showing my pics anymore....

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.