Votes: 6 20.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hmmm,
I think you guys are drawing the wrong comparison to the half reds. Yes it looks like a honda, but also about a billion other cars that are also sold in europe such as:

or

Seth

P.S. Now if only the lights worked separately (as in the top half was one light and the bottom another).

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
You're correct Seth, but considering that our tail lights are shaped similar to the Hondas makes a world of difference. ;)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
YEAH I almost said go wit the half and half when I was considering it from a Sentra point of view--I havent seen one like that yet. But then I realized It may be considered like you're trying to look like a honduh......AND Im SURE U dont want that.

Since u got the Alteezas coming in I think u could def. come up with a way of modding them to make them acceptable.

THE clears look good from the rear but since u smoked your heads and corners dont u think it doesnt really go with the look.....overall

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
hey those are mines!!!!! JUST DRAGGED ON TAKING PICS LOL, dang syndicate, YOU posted them here tooo;) sorry for all the people that I said I was going to put my pics up I guess SYNDICAte took care of that!!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
how much does it cost to get those lights made syndicate. and do they light up skyline style(you know with the afterburner look) and actually the altezzas for the sentra look bad ass even though they are kind of played out. to me at least the way they look on the sentra rivals the way the look on the altezza/is300 itself.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Right,
The sentra clear chrome bezel tails (commonly referred to as 'altezzas') are one of the very VERY few of these tails to actually have bezels which is what the Lexus' have (RX300, IS300). I believe the only other car with this possibility is the older style eclipse. All the others, simply have wavy chrome with a red reflector strategically placed. I'm glad the Sentra's got 'real' altezzas that have individual cylindars/pods for each light. They don't look like standard 'altezzas' which in your neighborhoods apparently, and not mine [Miami] are played out.

Seth

P.S. Syndicate, that work is stunning. For a minute I thought the tails were smoked too. Later I'm going to do a photoshop, we'll see how that turns out.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Here:

now don't kill me, but instead of filling wedding invitations (which I'm off to do now), I decided to do this. It's a so-so job and not on photoshop, just the standard windows XP photostudio, but it gives a feel for what they look like. No they aren't the smoked model, I couldn't find a smoked model with the right tilt in the photo. However since I've never seen one in real life before, without further ado, the first altezza outfitted sentra:

·
Registered
124 Posts
well ill be the first to admit it. As soon as I get a chance I AM getting the smoked out euros for my black sentra. Call me rice, gay, whatever I don't care, I Like them and i'm getting them. Played out or not.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
If you do get the darker bezels, match the center panel to carbon fiber (or just buy the SE one), or, give it a base coat of a metallic color (say silver) and then smoke that too to match the whole piece. (as in chromed center piece smoked to match).

Seth

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
sethwas said:
Here:

now don't kill me, but instead of filling wedding invitations (which I'm off to do now), I decided to do this. It's a so-so job and not on photoshop, just the standard windows XP photostudio, but it gives a feel for what they look like. No they aren't the smoked model, I couldn't find a smoked model with the right tilt in the photo. However since I've never seen one in real life before, without further ado, the first altezza outfitted sentra:

Damn people, this post was about the CLEARS! :) I already said I was going to get the Altezzas, and I planned on modding them a few different ways and putting up another oppinion poll on those. Oh well, you guys are beating me to the punch. I like em though, they look good. Ive always said I can only see chrome altezzas on white, silver, and some red cars. Not a bad photochop either. :cool:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I got a hot idea. get altezzas and paint the chrome part a silverish brushed alluminum color that matches most tuner style silver wheels. how i have it pictured in my mind this would look hot as hell

·
Registered
126 Posts
the smoked altezzas are a plus. The smoked altezzas and the black housing altezzas are the samething right?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yup I guess IM not that familiar with the ALteeza world or terminology....

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I just want to say that your car is the $h!t. It is an inspiration for me who has a white 4 door sentra GXE. I wish mine would look like that. I have all summer, dont worry it wont look exactly like that. I would say go all clears but they are illegal pretty much everywhere, thats why they came out with altezzas.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.