Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a problem with the tailights on a 97 sentra. I replaced the socket on the right side now I have no tailights. Brake lights work fine. I tried checking the fuses but could only find the one for the stop lights. Where is the fuse for the taillights? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
jwthompson1 said:
I got a problem with the tailights on a 97 sentra. I replaced the socket on the right side now I have no tailights. Brake lights work fine. I tried checking the fuses but could only find the one for the stop lights. Where is the fuse for the taillights? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
so you have break lights but not running lights... also if you dont have running lights then the blinker shouldnt work. im not sure if theres a fuse just for that but its usualy not a fuse go ahead and replaced the bulb or take the bulb from the other tail light and swap it and check it. if that dont work get a test light and see if your getting power to the wire. blinker and running lights should be toghter and the break light is seperate. wich is why the blinker shouldnt work if the runnign light doesnt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts