Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am not new to tuning cars, just new to the Sentra. I need a set of tail lights for my car. I have looked and can not find any alteezas etc.... Any one know where to find them or have have a set for sale? stock or aftermarket will be fine.......Josh

·
Registered
149 Posts
You won't find altezzas for a b13, if you're looking for stock ones your best bet would be either a junk yard or ebay for the cheapest. There's also a Tsuru set for the b13, but I'm not sure what they look like.

·
Registered
55 Posts
get the tsuru tail lights from http://www.sr20development.com/menu-main.html
There all red and white no sucky amber take a look at them and there on sale for 150 right now.There also were some clear illegal not altezza's style lights for the sentra from nisnacks but i think they stopped making them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
go to best b-13 post and under page 7 or 8 you will see my car with the tsuru headlights and tailights.that way you get a chance to see how they look.later

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the replies, I think ill get a set of oem and paint them , that looks pretty cool......Joshua

·
Registered
79 Posts
i have a set of oem ones that came off my 94 sentra.im willing to sell them to you for 60 bucks you pay shipping.will send pictures if interested.later

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
As long as they are in good shape. As soon as i hear from you w/ your mailing address, ill over night the money. my zip code is 75165......Joshua

1 - 11 of 11 Posts