Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Sentra and was wondering if anyone knows, or has seen the clear tail lights for it. I have done a little searching but have come up empty. Also interested in SER type or similer headlights... :givebeer:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know what you mean, I'm trying to find out if the 00-03 tails would fit in the 05. It looks like a similar design, but i'm not quite sure.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Try this link

enimem50187 said:
I know what you mean, I'm trying to find out if the 00-03 tails would fit in the 05. It looks like a similar design, but i'm not quite sure.
I was lookin for clear NX lights, and found this shop: http://www.digitalautoz.com/nissaneuroclear.html

Myby it helps ya all. If anyone can help me for clear nx lights (tail and blinkers) that would be def groov!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Airborne22 said:
I have a 2005 Sentra and was wondering if anyone knows, or has seen the clear tail lights for it. I have done a little searching but have come up empty. Also interested in SER type or similer headlights... :givebeer:

searched ebay? or you might want to check partstrain and other part stores online and find clear tail lights for your ride. hope you find one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts