Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know from the custom people something, how much would you charge to take 98-01 g20 taillights and put them onto a 97 200sx SE-R...i got a price i would like to know how much you think i should get charged???? thanx in advanced

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I'm not sure right off hand. It will be pretty expensive though.

I've been thinking about doing that conversion on my B14 Sentra.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1CLNB14 said:
I'm not sure right off hand. It will be pretty expensive though.

I've been thinking about doing that conversion on my B14 Sentra.

i got the idea driving home from a Siruis training and say a white g20 and said to myself those are some nice tail lights since you live in seattle which is not far from federal way if you could ask around for me that would be great

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
They are expensive, but worth it.
The cars they do are the ones that not only win shows here in the Pacific Northwest, but also in Cali.

The MR2 with the S15 headlights and the silver widebody Supra are works of art.

·
Banned
809 Posts
why would you want to spend almost 3-4K for a simple headlight or tail conversion.. yea.. it would be cool as hell, like supra, or integra tail lights on our cars.. but.. still.. cmon, you can get a SR20det JDM motor for damn near that much.!

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
why would you want to spend almost 3-4K for a simple headlight or tail conversion.. yea.. it would be cool as hell, like supra, or integra tail lights on our cars.. but.. still.. cmon, you can get a SR20det JDM motor for damn near that much.!

What if they already have the DET?
What if they would rather spend their money on show mods?
It's really a "to each their own" kind of thing....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
1CLNB14 said:

What if they already have the DET?
What if they would rather spend their money on show mods?
It's really a "to each their own" kind of thing....
well said...... SH** I know i'd like to see it......

·
Banned
809 Posts
Hey, i agree!

Hey, im not dissagreeing, im just saying... I'd rather spend my money on a DET.. but i mean, i would lOVE to see a converged nissan 200SX!. with supra headlights.. and some RSX tails!. think that would be Awesome, dont get me wrong, its just, i dont have much money, adn the money i do have, i would want to spend it on something worth the money...

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I know, I'm not trying to be a hardass. I'm just getting tired of this whole "all go, no show" attitude that seems to be the big trend....

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you to the guys that are backing up my idea i think doing something original is better then following the tread of everybody else in the town. i never seen i 200sx with that conversion. i seen plenty of skyline conversion that look "ok" and one corvette conversion. i would be the first to my knowledge to do that conversion. And i want to keep it in the family you know nissan/infiniti i think that would get some respect out of other nissan owners..and to the one guy who doesnt like the idea im still going to have the engine dressed up so it looks "pretty" with bolt ons and other internal mods. i rather have a clean looking car then have a extreme look... and my car willl still beat you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts