Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all! I was just wondering if anyone would be interrested in a GB for some Matrix Racing Headlights or tail lights. I should (hopefully) be able to get something going if there is enough intrerest. Probally start it at the end of this month.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Mod_That_Sentra said:
Hey, all! I was just wondering if anyone would be interrested in a GB for some Matrix Racing Headlights or tail lights. I should (hopefully) be able to get something going if there is enough intrerest. Probally start it at the end of this month.
you mean the halos and alltezzas for b14's? i doubt you could find more than 4 members that are not newbs to join. the halos lighting is HORRID to say the least and the alttezzas leak, and since sentras have a leaky trunk problem allready no one wants to make it worse. sorry but ebay has halos for for around $110 (thats with shiping) you could get those as long as you dont mind not being able to see at night. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks...

Hey I didnt even know that. Thanks for the info. I had no Idea that the halo lighting was bad, and the tails leaked. I'll definetly keep that in mind before I go and buy any.

1.6pete said:
you mean the halos and alltezzas for b14's? i doubt you could find more than 4 members that are not newbs to join. the halos lighting is HORRID to say the least and the alttezzas leak, and since sentras have a leaky trunk problem allready no one wants to make it worse. sorry but ebay has halos for for around $110 (thats with shiping) you could get those as long as you dont mind not being able to see at night. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Mod_That_Sentra said:
Hey I didnt even know that. Thanks for the info. I had no Idea that the halo lighting was bad, and the tails leaked. I'll definetly keep that in mind before I go and buy any.
yup. your best way to go for modding/costomizing those pieces would be to buy liu's head lamps (what ever style fits you best as he has many) and then blacking out your tails with vht (very messy and it pools so you get darck spots when the tails are on) or you could use a vinyl tinting "sticker" just pm me if ya want some more info :cheers:

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Halo arent too bad if you have fog lights, them by them self=suck
not oly that but they arnt worth the hours of slaving install that plug n play crap is bull sh!t

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
I have a set of CF tail lights for a b14 sentra...interested?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
nd4spd said:
Still have these by chance?? If so any pics? Thanks ;)
nope not anymore

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We can close this thread

I really dont see any point in keeping this thread going, so Admin, if you could close this, that would be fine.

- Aaron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts