Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 2004 t-spec with the spotlights in the roofrack

can anyone tell me how to operate them

the dealer who showed me the car got them working but i was not in the car at the time too see what buttons required

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
As far as I know they only come on and can be used with the high beam and there is a stand-alone switch in the dash area for them. They're only meant to be used off-road.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I know they only come on and can be used with the high beam and there is a stand-alone switch in the dash area for them. They're only meant to be used off-road.
thanks very much for the reply - high beam is one area i have not checked.

i note comments for use off road only. what appealed too me about the lights is the ability too light up my mates front living room from his driveway - just to annoy him of course:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
As I live in Rio where the summer is very hot and my Exy is black, I'm seeking help. I've thought of simply having the roof painted white. Another solution might be to tie white canvas with eyelets and strong chord to the 2 basic roof rails. Perhaps better would be to fit an upper aluminium roof, about 2cm above, like many traditional Land Rovers. The sun would be kept off the original roof and air would blow through the space. As on the Land Rovers mentioned it'd be important to have the leading edge sloping slightly down so that wind would not tear it off. Have you ever done or seen something like this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts