Nissan Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
post some pics when your done. I want to see how they come out.

·
Banned
809 Posts
sure thing.. i got this down so far.. im going to get 4- 3.5" circle JDM style taillights.. then a bunch of fiberglass/bondo.. and a bunch of sand paper, spray paint, WIRE, connectors.. blah blah blah.. and im oging to see what i can come up with.. i just need to kinda.. be cautious of the bondo/fiberglass.. i dont want to screw up my car.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
Bondo

imo I don't like bondo.... I guess my car was smacked up pretty bad by its previous owner and my rear is made of bondo and its already starting to crack... I have been told to stay away from that stuff buy all the body shops I've been to...

I don't know if there are different types and if one is better than the other but all I know is either the guy who did mine is a ass or it doesn't last 2 long

·
Banned
809 Posts
gawd, sorry to hear about that.. well, i guess solid fiberglass?.. ill just make a mold of the exterior of the stock lamps, and then take off the mold.. then make a negative mold.. so i can cut that, and pop in the lights, then go from there.. damn, i need a place i can upload pictures.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
the bodyshop around me in uniondale does some crazy stuff with cars... they took a 92 legend ,cut it in half and made it about 3 inches longer.... i don't know for what reason but thats they way the guy wanted the thing...

cost him about 3 g's

21 - 27 of 27 Posts