Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, how do you "make something" out of carbon fiber... and where can you buy what you need.!?, I want to challenge your carbon fibering skills hahaha, so let me know, so i can practice..

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
business??

Hahaha, i dont want to steal business, i could care less, thast MORE work that I WOULD HAVE TO DO, screw that, he can take all of your money. i just want to know how to do it on my own personal needs.. if i want to make a carbon fiber steering wheel or something.. i dunno.. just wanna see how its done

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is it? I don't think so. I heard something about they use it a lot...like they make part of the space shuttle out of it. I know that most of the stuff we see is just a stick on paper, but I think there is a real "carbon fiber."

·
Registered
314 Posts
yes....

there is real carbon fiber.... maybe some of the import stuff is paper. but there is such thing as carbon fiber. the Maclaren F1 is made from it.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
carbon finer is real it is actually a man made sythetic material that is threaded it is not paper you hold up a piece of carbon fiber to the light you should be able to see its weaves if need be ill post a pic and show you :rolleyes:

·
Registered
781 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
Has anyone ever told you that is no such thing as carbon fiber. Meaning that it is just a paper.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! So your telling all of us that a carbon fiber hood is just paper!

LMFAO! Dude are you serious, or just really retarted? Get your facts stright before you make a total fool out of yourself.

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
I am going on what matrix racing told me!! I asked if I could get some carbon fiber projectors. They said that there was no such thing as carbon fiber it was just a paper!!

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
I am going on what matrix racing told me!! I asked if I could get some carbon fiber projectors. They said that there was no such thing as carbon fiber it was just a paper!!
i deal with those guys everyday if thats is what they said i swear i will rip them a new a$$ hole and tell them to get out of the business:p in the meantime carbon fiber projectors dont exist for our car but i think syndicate mentioned hey can inlay them with it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts