Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
business??

Hahaha, i dont want to steal business, i could care less, thast MORE work that I WOULD HAVE TO DO, screw that, he can take all of your money. i just want to know how to do it on my own personal needs.. if i want to make a carbon fiber steering wheel or something.. i dunno.. just wanna see how its done

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is it? I don't think so. I heard something about they use it a lot...like they make part of the space shuttle out of it. I know that most of the stuff we see is just a stick on paper, but I think there is a real "carbon fiber."

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
carbon finer is real it is actually a man made sythetic material that is threaded it is not paper you hold up a piece of carbon fiber to the light you should be able to see its weaves if need be ill post a pic and show you :rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
OR JUST CLICK THE LINK ON MY LAST REPLY. ITLL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE IT.....

·
Registered
781 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
Has anyone ever told you that is no such thing as carbon fiber. Meaning that it is just a paper.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! So your telling all of us that a carbon fiber hood is just paper!

LMFAO! Dude are you serious, or just really retarted? Get your facts stright before you make a total fool out of yourself.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
I am going on what matrix racing told me!! I asked if I could get some carbon fiber projectors. They said that there was no such thing as carbon fiber it was just a paper!!
i deal with those guys everyday if thats is what they said i swear i will rip them a new a$$ hole and tell them to get out of the business:p in the meantime carbon fiber projectors dont exist for our car but i think syndicate mentioned hey can inlay them with it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts