Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it says on the website that he is gauging interest in a bull body (front, back and sides) lip kit in CARBON FIBER for the B14...we need to let him know if there is a strong enough crowd that would buy it. i KNOW i would for SURE. does anyone else think they might have enough interest? he said if there is enough people wanting them, he can have them by spring. lets let him know whats up

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
damn! i full lip kit! thats awsome...................but im poe :(

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i still say glass or abs plastic would be a better business move............its cheaper so it opens the product up to others who could not afford the C/F.

this will be a great way for someone to costomize their car without shelling out for a full kit. but if the lip kit is full C/F it will be just as expencive as a full kit...........so they will just buy a kit instead, i know a c/f piece would be really really cool! but i think in the long run you will make more with a nice ABS piece or glass. maybe you have a special order for the C/F one idk.

just my $.02 :thumbup:

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a CF lip kit would look alot better that some gay ass body kit.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the kit is $850, but you can but the peices individually

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbup: i would look into one of the ABS front lips but depending on what year he makes them for :rolleyes: i have a 99...........very few have a 99 style bumper so i may have to wait till i find a new sentra SE (97 or so)

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ill just get the lip. i just got se-r sideskirts, and im not gonna mess up that flow ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
i would def be in on this! :thumbup:

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
i smell that whore
230 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
i'm sorry, but cf on a car that isn't black looks really bad. the yellow makes it even worse.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
with the hood and black wheels i think it ties the whole "black accent pieces" together nicely. im just WAYYYYYY to skiddish of putting something THAT high dollar, THAT close to the ground on a daily driven car. :rolleyes: though i have to agree it would look sexay!

·
WHOOT!
1,286 Posts
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCING FOR!!! I WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST to get these. mike. iwant them so bad. that's exactly what i need, plus a set of your fenders and a trunklid. $1000 in hand right now and saving for the kit. i'll be back to check up on these. (im at the library using the internet right now :p ) (god im a loser)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.