Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do to overwhelming junkmail and personal changes I have changed my email and can now be contacted at [email protected] Please email me so I can set up a new contact list. I will still be taking mail from my old address for a while. Im going to make this transition slowly. I will still be making the grills and and other custom mods for the nissan communitty, And I am always open for new ideas and custom work.
Thanks
Mike Roberts

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Can do it.

I am not seling the inserts them selfs its to easy to screwup on taking the lights apart and getting them back together with out leakage or breakin. I can take and do the work on the lights if they are sent to me. I am actuly thinking of getting some people to send me there original corners and pulling them apart and replaceing the yellow lense with C/F. and spray tinting the chrome black on the inside of the light for a new stealth look. I think that would look prety cool .

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Me and a friend (corolla) are thinking about taking window tint-a light like 20% version-maybe lighter and wrapping our heads and corners in them. Then maybe our tails if it all works.

Wut do you think???

We are both trying to avoid the problem of opening and resealing lights....I think it might work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts