Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 87 sport coupe and today I was looking at my friends 88 pulsar, and it looks like the center consoles could be swapped. Any one try this? Does it work?

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
yes it works pretty good. thats wath i got in my coupe but 1 thing. forget about a 3rd passenger in the back :D.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
no but is sit just in front making a center passenger really unconfortable... actually it make it flush with the back seat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh wow. Well, I didn't think you could even have a center passanger anyways. Looks like I'm going to pick one up, I really want an arm rest.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
plus the fact you get a second ash tray !! lol ... thats pretty neat on my car as i fitted the 1st gen SAFC in the place of the regular ash tray : its press fit into the spot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well that's pretty neat. I got mine out of a junkyard today, and I will be putting it in this weekend. Thank you for helping me out.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
any pics of what this console looks like?

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts

figure out an arm rest longer than the standart console you got.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
wow, she s pretty clean,marty.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
AVERAGE said:
wow, she s pretty clean,marty.
thats not my car taught... just a pic i founded of one ... but yeah looks very clean !!

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
i got the gap also but the console is way better than the other one ... it make up for it !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i help super chiken install it, it went in nice and easy, i've got some pic that i need to upload. the switch panel turned out really nice too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts