Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to install angel eyes fog lights in my 04 frontier and have a basic question about the switch. I have two factory slots open and looking to installing the switch to one of those. The switch is fairly small. What would be the best way to put this switch in the the factory slots.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
frontiermanshaun said:
I am about to install angel eyes fog lights in my 04 frontier and have a basic question about the switch. I have two factory slots open and looking to installing the switch to one of those. The switch is fairly small. What would be the best way to put this switch in the the factory slots.
Safe bet would take apart the dash till you can access the slots easily.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NPath said:
Safe bet would take apart the dash till you can access the slots easily.
I can access the slots without a problem, I am unsure how to correctly place this switch in the slot, being that the switch is much smaller than the cutout. Would you just cut a hole in the dummy cover or is there another way to do this. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
frontiermanshaun said:
I can access the slots without a problem, I am unsure how to correctly place this switch in the slot, being that the switch is much smaller than the cutout. Would you just cut a hole in the dummy cover or is there another way to do this. Thanks.
Truthfully speaking, I don't know what the switch looks exactly so you would be better at making the decision. What kind of switch is it? Toggle, push button?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NPath said:
Truthfully speaking, I don't know what the switch looks exactly so you would be better at making the decision. What kind of switch is it? Toggle, push button?
It is a push button type switch, similar to a playstation 2 switch in the back of the console. You can push it in on either side, with off being in the middle. It will cover about half of the dummy cover. This is all completely new to me and I was seeing how others custom fit a switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts