Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
what kind of hip hop do you like. i can give you a list but i need to know what your likes are. if you want me just to make you a list just let me know

·
Registered
249 Posts
if you are into ja rule and jay z and whatever it is the hip kids listen to these days, than I dunno.

otherwise, try "Alphabet" by Blackalicious.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the softer type of rap like "Westside" by TQ and "Rosa Park" by Outkast.... I'll check out that Blackalicious song though, thanks!
~Taressa

B

·
0 Posts
if you can get your hands on the aquemini album, give it a listen. you wont be disappointed. also reasonable doubt is another good one. and lastly only built for cuban linx. all 3 a little old, but truly classics

G

·
0 Posts
I was just gonna say Nappy Roots. They're from my hometown!! Someone famous came out of KY...go figure!!

Get "aw naw", "po folks", "Dime quarter nickel penny", "blowin trees", and "life's a bitch". Some pretty good songs.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
rios said:
i feel like im the only one who listens to heavy metal while driving:p

No, your not. I listen to just about everything, 'cept country crap.

Ever heard of "Rorschach Test"? If you can, check out their first CD... Unclean. Or just enjoy the sweet sounds of Mudvayne. :D

Right now I have a Rap / Trance mix in my car. Just depends on what mood I'm in.

·
Registered
249 Posts
rios said:
i feel like im the only one who listens to heavy metal while driving:p
i think you got that impression because the girl asked for rap songs.
i like to listen to some old Metallica while driving as far as metal goes.

oh and pantera.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i listen to metal, more underground metal though, like poison the well, darkest hour, the dillenger escape plan, the hope conspiracy, most precious blood, none of the metallic crap

L

·
0 Posts
speakin of linkin park.. for all you peeps that listen to power106 did you guys happen to catch that new remix that they play on there... forgot the name of the song but it goes something like this.."I've tried so hard to leave it all .. but in the end it doesnt even matter."

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
luvregals said:
speakin of linkin park.. for all you peeps that listen to power106 did you guys happen to catch that new remix that they play on there... forgot the name of the song but it goes something like this.."I've tried so hard to leave it all .. but in the end it doesnt even matter."

That would be the remix of "In The End"... roomate bought the CD on Tuesday, it's damn sweet. :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
hell yeah that shit is off the chain....guess they are tying to sell all over the place...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts