Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I am swapping my 16 inch wheels to the nissan 18 inch wheels that come on the LE V8. The thing is will I have a problem with my tire pressure monitoring system? Have any of you guys changed your wheels and had any problem or can you just put on the TPMS on the new sets of wheels with no problem? Help please.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hello, I am swapping my 16 inch wheels to the nissan 18 inch wheels that come on the LE V8. The thing is will I have a problem with my tire pressure monitoring system? Have any of you guys changed your wheels and had any problem or can you just put on the TPMS on the new sets of wheels with no problem? Help please.
Is the TPMS attatched to the valve stem or is it on a band that goes around the wheel?

I would try to reuse the sensors if at all possible. It will save you approx $213 for all 4.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just did the swap today. Great News! Success...The center caps went on perfectly and the sensors and valve stem transfered over without a problem. The car is running perfect. Thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts