Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the start of my swap I have searched and found nothing on swapping the drive train from a classic se-r into a b14 200sx se. The only ? I really have is about wiring do I need to swap the entire se-r harness into the my 200sx or can I use some of the b14 se harness any help would be great and the less ppl flame me the better. here is a link to some pics for right now I would like to do a write up on this for other ppl.

http://www.jt2go.netfirms.com/this.htm

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info. I know all about the swap I just wanted to know about the wiring in a b14 I have every thing I need from the se-r entire harness cluster new engine mounts you name it I did the research before asking I just wanted to know about the wiring in a b14 so thanks. I do have the odb1 port so I'll swap it with the harness plus I live in FL and we have no ems tests. if anyone has done this before please give me a heads up on any little problems I may hit but if its just as easy as swapping all the parts I should have it done soon thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.