Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a set of four 2008 LE V8 wheels. Heres the catch. The wheels does not come with the center cap or the TPMS sensors. Can I use the TPMS sensors that I have on my 2008 Nissan Pathfinder S model wheels. Also does the center caps fit? Also do i need to take it to nissan to do any reflash on the pathy comp? Please any info. Thank you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
same bolt pattern and center bore? 4x2 or 4x4???

I'm not too familiar with the newest generation of Pathfinders, but there should be some markings on the back side of the V8 wheels to help you identify a few important things. Also, was the LE V8 the same driveline config as your 'S'...4x2 or 4x4...if not, there might be a centerbore difference between the two wheels.

these markings should have the size, offset (et), and possibly the bolt pattern (pcd). They may not tell you the centerbore which will have to do with hub clearance. It appears the the 'S' and LEV8 both have a PCD of 6x114

As far as TPMS, you should try to reuse the ones that came on you OE wheels unless the band is not big enough to fit around a larger diameter wheel. Also, you might want to get a new set of TPMS sensors incase you want to use your stock wheels as winter wheels and the 18s as summer wheels. If not, the Tire rack has a set of 4 with bands for $213.

Did you get tires with the LE wheels or just wheels?

Your stock tires are 245/75/16 and the LE V8 comes with 265/60/18. The tire rack recommends the same 265/60/18s that come on the LE V8.

Seems like your only issue is the centerbore. If it is the same, then your centercaps should transfer over too, but you would be the better judge on that. Take one wheel off and put one of the 18s on and see if it works. Don't forget proper torque spec.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts