Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up yall im new to this i've been tryin to find a site like this forever, Question....?? can you fit the 92 SER(SR20DET) motor onto a four door SE?? if you can drop me some feed back,cause im trying to build the worlds first 4 door all motor Sentra...! well if that possible but i think it'll be hot to do it ...give me some feed back!!!!! :D :cool:

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
SERialThreatz said:
Whats up yall im new to this i've been tryin to find a site like this forever, Question....?? can you fit the 92 SER(SR20DET) motor onto a four door SE?? if you can drop me some feed back,cause im trying to build the worlds first 4 door all motor Sentra...! well if that possible but i think it'll be hot to do it ...give me some feed back!!!!! :D :cool:
se-r never came with the sr20det, it came with the sr20de
if u get a det motor your car wont be an all motor car anymroe ebacuse it will be a turbo motor with forced induction
and yes it will fit
all u need is patience and money

·
Driver
736 Posts
Which SE are you referring to? If you mean the '98-99 that came with the sr20de stock, why not just turbo that instead of changing over to the DET and getting the same gains.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aites

thanks yall im kinda new to this soo my badds to the wrong engin butt yahh thanks for the responds..ohh and has anyone heard from jamie f. on how hes running?? hes the boi thats running 10s with is SER over in jersey?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts