Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only do I have the rubber tops but none of you guys have all the crap next to the passenger headlight;)

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Rubber tops over my strut towers.
All of us with the turbos do. ;) I have them on mine, you just can't see them in that pic. All the turbo cars posted should have them since we all have electronic suspensions. I haven't seen any Shiros on here yet, and we know those are the only exception....

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
All of us with the turbos do. ;) I have them on mine, you just can't see them in that pic. All the turbo cars posted should have them since we all have electronic suspensions. I haven't seen any Shiros on here yet, and we know those are the only exception....
Sorry, assuming the suspension is all stock, I should have added. ;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
I'm not paying more for my suspension than I did my whole car..... :rolleyes:

Tee hee. I want to be able to have it as a track/drag racer when I'm....

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
Im super happy with the way mine turned out.... I just have to keep the shocks set at 1 or 2 or else Im going to need a kidney donation

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
0341TODD said:
Im super happy with the way mine turned out.... I just have to keep the shocks set at 1 or 2 or else Im going to need a kidney donation

I wish I would've had the money for illumina's.. I'll probably get them for the front when I change my stuff then eventually get another pair for the back. Since I just got the regular Tokicos for the back.

Can you change the setting on the fly? I mean like pull over pull out the screw-driver and change it?

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
I like them alot! They were kind of a pain to put in , but like the motorsport bars....they are only 1" diameter......which is alright but only a 1/4 inch bigger. I did everything in stages over a two week period....it made a huge difference. Its not comparable to my nx in handling, but its alright for a Z31....to start it was nothing to brag about.....when I do the foam injection itll be finished.

·
Registered
123 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
I haven't seen any Shiros on here yet, and we know those are the only exception....
the Shiros look just like NAs.

There, now you've seen mine :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.