Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only do I have the rubber tops but none of you guys have all the crap next to the passenger headlight;)

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Wow your fuel return line is in a totally different place than mine. And whatya mean "rubber tops" ???

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ruuber tops over my strut towers.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Rubber tops over my strut towers.
All of us with the turbos do. ;) I have them on mine, you just can't see them in that pic. All the turbo cars posted should have them since we all have electronic suspensions. I haven't seen any Shiros on here yet, and we know those are the only exception....

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
All of us with the turbos do. ;) I have them on mine, you just can't see them in that pic. All the turbo cars posted should have them since we all have electronic suspensions. I haven't seen any Shiros on here yet, and we know those are the only exception....
Sorry, assuming the suspension is all stock, I should have added. ;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Sorry, assuming the suspension is all stock, I should have added. ;)
Yeah mine will be once I have the cash.... Tein Electronics;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
I'm not paying more for my suspension than I did my whole car..... :rolleyes:

Tee hee. I want to be able to have it as a track/drag racer when I'm....

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
I'm not paying more for my suspension than I did my whole car..... :rolleyes:
Nothing is cheap...About 500 for good shocks and you can get ST springs for 150. Of course that is just the beginning.

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
Im super happy with the way mine turned out.... I just have to keep the shocks set at 1 or 2 or else Im going to need a kidney donation

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
0341TODD said:
Im super happy with the way mine turned out.... I just have to keep the shocks set at 1 or 2 or else Im going to need a kidney donation

I wish I would've had the money for illumina's.. I'll probably get them for the front when I change my stuff then eventually get another pair for the back. Since I just got the regular Tokicos for the back.

Can you change the setting on the fly? I mean like pull over pull out the screw-driver and change it?

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
todd how do you like the Addco sways? Im going to be running Blistens with ST springs and I'm looking at Addco sways and cusco strut tower bars. But how do you like the sways?

·
1,541 Posts
I like them alot! They were kind of a pain to put in , but like the motorsport bars....they are only 1" diameter......which is alright but only a 1/4 inch bigger. I did everything in stages over a two week period....it made a huge difference. Its not comparable to my nx in handling, but its alright for a Z31....to start it was nothing to brag about.....when I do the foam injection itll be finished.

·
1,541 Posts
actually....when I do the 5 speed itll be finished-LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
I haven't seen any Shiros on here yet, and we know those are the only exception....
the Shiros look just like NAs.

There, now you've seen mine :thumbup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
z31 said:
the Shiros look just like NAs.

There, now you've seen mine :thumbup:

Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like you are at Renyolds Georgia in that pic at on of the SEZS events. I was there last year and will be there this year. :fluffy:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts