Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market for new shocks and struts. I have GABS in the front, but dont want to spend the money for another set. I heard KYB AGX's work well. Motivationals stuff would be perfect, but again the $$$$$ is an issue. What are you guys runnin?? Thanks :)
I have the car at about 21/2 now, but I plan to raise it to 2 with the new struts

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me know how the set up works. How low are you goin??
Thanks!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Suspension and lowering is my next mod I'm planning. I'm prob gonna try to go with eibach but it all depends on my funds. I'm going with AGX as well. I gotta start practicing missing bumps... that could be bad!
rims are in the works too. I told you guys i may be slow but I know what i want. and thats a beautiful 200sx :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
h & R springs.

Sup everyone. I have Hand R springs too and the car sits low. I didn't expect it to be as low as it is so I kept the factory shocks but with a lot of conversation pertaining to coilovers as the real necessity, I'm not sure if I should quickly add a set of kybs or wait until Iget coilover type funds. I see coilovers all the time on ebay and such, does anyone know the cost and parts neded for a coilover system, starting from scratch as I probably won't keep the h&r springs.

·
Registered
236 Posts
KdudL said:
let me know how the set up works. How low are you goin??
Thanks!!

i'm just hoping it won't take too long to gather all the pieces. money's in short order since school just started. the b&g spring are supposed to lower the car 2" front/1.7" rear. that's all i want...hopefully it won't be too bad. i should have plenty of suspension travel afterwards too.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I understand where your coming from. School just started for me and man, talk about pinching.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts