Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, i need to make a decision on my suspension, my car rides really hard with my lowering springs (i don't know the company made them, bought them used), how many inches is the most i can lower my car, i mean which suspension can i buy, i'm not sure if adjustable struts and coilovers or lowering springs with other kind of struts, i just want to have a soft ride but going really low.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Read this and do a bunch of searching on this forum, SR20Forum (either the original or the dash), and go to archive.org and search for sentra.net and read what Mike Kojima had to say on the B14 suspension.

I searched and read for months before I decided on my suspension, and also don't decide based on what other people tell you. I saw mixed reviews on the Tein Basics, but I've absolutely loved mine.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ok guys, i need to make a decision on my suspension, my car rides really hard with my lowering springs (i don't know the company made them, bought them used), how many inches is the most i can lower my car, i mean which suspension can i buy, i'm not sure if adjustable struts and coilovers or lowering springs with other kind of struts, i just want to have a soft ride but going really low.
anytime you lower your car with stock shocks it will ride super rough. Make sure you get the proper caster camber kits too or your tires will rub wrong. Get some KYB shocks and it will ride nice once again. I'd recommend ebay to get new ones cheaper than anywhere else. I know sears will install after market shocks if you don't know how.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anytime you lower your car with stock shocks it will ride super rough. Make sure you get the proper caster camber kits too or your tires will rub wrong. Get some KYB shocks and it will ride nice once again. I'd recommend ebay to get new ones cheaper than anywhere else. I know sears will install after market shocks if you don't know how.
how i'll know which is the proper caster camber kits for my car?

·
Registered
505 Posts
how i'll know which is the proper caster camber kits for my car?
I've seen them on ebay. You'll have to get some after market caster cambers. You might need to make some calls. I haven't done it on this car nor would ever. This car is way too slow and family looking.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah, I have pillowball mounts with my Basics, so there are camber kits out there and for almost any price range I believe. ~$300 for Tein pillowball mounts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts