Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My suspension is fully stock so my car rolls and tilts all over the place. Everytime I take an agressive right/left turn on my '98 200sx se it feels like somebody keeps pulling me to the other direction, damn gravity:mad:.
I know that lowering would improve cornering but I want to leave the springs/shocks alone untill I get some rims. Ground Control offers a package deal with a set of coilovers/shock/strut combo. Could I get a deal out there that offers Strut/sway bars? Or would I have to get em' piece by piece from different brands?
Any little info would help me, my knoledge about suspension is very minimal.<<newbie

F

·
0 Posts
i just bought the suspension techniques set. i'd have gone with some of the other good brands if the companies had stayed in business.

L

·
0 Posts
you dont like the suspension techniques sways.. I loved mine... i got both front and back for like 150 off of a friend that sold his 200SX.. i loved them

F

·
0 Posts
i didn't say i didn't like them. but i only have the rear installed so far. and the front is going on when the car gets put back together. i am working on the bushings for upfront right now. and i paid like 240ish shipped to my door from nopi. set includes the front and rear bar along with all nessecary hardware. i've been happy with the product as of now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the ST set as well....but does anyone have the problem of a loud bang whenever you go ove a bump? I've looked under the car and it seems the rear bar hits what looks to be heat/dirt shield under the gas tank.

F

·
0 Posts
can't say i have heard the bar hit my tank yet. i'll keep my ears open. maye you just have your car lowered too much.

L

·
0 Posts
mine doesnt hit.. and damn that car handles way fucking better now that all the suspension is done i could swerve all around corners at any speed and get no kind of body roll...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts