Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
mustang302 said:
Who here is using the suspension techniques sway-bars
Maybe try posting in the suspension forum or the forum for whatever chassis you have, this is an engine forum so you are not likely to get as good answers here:)

Mike

·
Driver
736 Posts
James...

do you have other aftermarket suspension components, or only the sway bars? Also, how has the handling characteristics changed with the bars installed(more/less oversteer/understeer)?

·
Registered
351 Posts
also is the install of front bar relatively easy, assuming that the car never had stock front sway bar... do you have to remove exhaust header? anything else?

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Re: James...

barnoun said:
do you have other aftermarket suspension components, or only the sway bars? Also, how has the handling characteristics changed with the bars installed(more/less oversteer/understeer)?
got the st's wit the prokit, agx's and stb f/r. feels great. funny the way i have it setup now it feels like there's more understeer than when the car was stock... anyone have any suggestions? (front is at 2 rear is at like 4 or 5 i think...)

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
By Nature said:
also is the install of front bar relatively easy, assuming that the car never had stock front sway bar... do you have to remove exhaust header? anything else?
front is easy the bolts aren't that hard to access. being able to jack the car up higher is a plus. the rear is a major pain.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
I got mine from NOPI for $255 shipped. It's going to be hard to find anything cheaper. There was only one place but they wanted $215 plus about $25 for shipping. I didn't like the customer service so I just went with NOPI.

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Adam said:
How much did you guys spend on the whole kit? I was just quoted $330 plus shipping from a local shop, and that seems a little high to me. Let me know what you've seen it or bought it for.
i got the st's f/r for 172 shipped from jcwhitney, the agx's for 375 shipped, the prokits for 200 shipped and stb were 20/35 f/r...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know I'm late on this post but where exactly does the rear sway bar mount on the 200SX? I have the ST front bar on already but am a little confused on the rear. My bar doesn't seem to reach completely from side to side.:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts