Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ive got some dough to buy suspension stuff. What should i go with? I was thinking H&R springs and the KYB AGX's. Theyre goin on my 98 200 SE-R. What do you guys think i should do? Thanks a bunch for your help!

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
I think you should sell your Sentra, then, with that money and your extra dough, buy a Miata. You'll kill two birds with one stone: better suspension and rear-wheel drive.

Or, use the
feature on this site. Also, visit SR20DEFORUMS and perform the same search.

·
Registered
170 Posts
H&R and AGX's should make for a good setup

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
bahearn said:
I think you should sell your Sentra, then, with that money and your extra dough, buy a Miata. You'll kill two birds with one stone: better suspension and rear-wheel drive.

Miata??? why??
I've always heard ground control coilovers would be the way to go.

R

·
0 Posts
Really happy with my Eibach Pro Kits and AGX's. I am not sure how the H&R's you're talking about compare in terms of spring rate though.

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you plan on going with AGX's I would go with B13 fronts, and B14 rears. By putting the B13 fronts on you will free up some more suspension travel. On our cars every little bit counts. I also recommend Ground-Controls. Ideally a Motivational setup would be the best bet, some can't justify that kind of spending.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i recommend ground control and AGX adjustable that or get the motivational engineering full set up.

R

·
0 Posts
Remember that you NEED Ground Controls to benefit form the b13 fronts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts