Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer had a special on a oil change, so i took my pathfinder there and when i got it back, they had a couple repair recommendations for me...big surprise. They said my front struts were leaking, and my rear shocks were leaking. They also noticed my rear sway bar link bushings were cracked so they wanted to replace the upper and lower control arms?? I looked online and the bushings are pretty cheap so i figured i could just replace them since i have no idea why they wanted to replace the entire control arm assembly.

How hard is it to replace the sway bar link bushings and shocks? From what i understand its somewhat easier to replace the rear shocks than the front struts. Any recommendations on what to replace them with?

Thanks

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thats what i figured...are there any recommendations for shocks or struts? cause i buy them online or would i be fine just going to autozone or pep boys and getting whatever they have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.