Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
neutral handling is cool
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to choose between KYB adjustables with Eiback Prokit Springs and a Tockico kit that Stillen has. Any recomendations or experiences(bad or good) with either one would be helpful. I will do some autocrossing, but it is a daily driver. Thanks...

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've heard good things about Tokico, but not on our cars. Only on Integra's and all those Honda's. AGX's are damn good struts if you pair them up with the right spring/coilover. I don't have them though. Nor do I have Eibach's so I can't really say anything good about them. BUT I don't know how the combo would work for autocrossing. Ask people in the autocross section here or at SR20deforum.com.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The general consensu is that AGX's are the best bang for the buck that you can buy. Most don't recommend the Tokico's for our cars at all.

You might also want ot post that you want ot buy some B13 springs from the B13 Spring Deal. The deal has already closed, and the springs are shipping now, but there are a few sets floating around for sell. They should be the best OEM style spring you can get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts