Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends;

I have a question, maybe you can help me out. I have installed into my 1994 sentra a intrax lowering spring set with my stock shocks, but the front left side of the car tends to be more higher than the right side. What can I do to correct this, without chanching my stock shocks...... :D

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Reinstall the stock springs.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Is it just by sight that you think it sits higher? Measure both fronts and both rears and see how far apart they actually sit. If at all. I thought mine sat about an inch higher on my left rear, but it sits the exact same with my coilovers. So just doulble check your height.

·
No Nissan Yet
139 Posts
ferreras said:
Hi friends;

I have a question, maybe you can help me out. I have installed into my 1994 sentra a intrax lowering spring set with my stock shocks, but the front left side of the car tends to be more higher than the right side. What can I do to correct this, without chanching my stock shocks...... :D
couple of things Ferreras. did it have a left and right label for a the spring? what does the directions say? if it didnt, how many miles have you put on it since you installed them?

manufactors tend to do things like that for a reason. why make it sit higher when you first install them and only on the left side? well most of the weight is on the drivers side cause of the driver. spring manufactors compensate this for handling and ride height. also the spring need about 500-1000 miles for proper seating. it should be lower than when you first installed them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts