Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny thing happens ... when the temp here in texas reaches 95 my A/C just doesn't seem to be very cold ... i know this is normal in older 4-bangers ... i'm just getting tired of sweating my arse off every time i have to drive my car anywhere ... is there any way i can "super charge" my A/C??

-Jon

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Try getting it serviced, it might need some freon, but like you said it takes mine a while to get nice and kool, unless i turn it on when i hit 50mph, and stay at that pace or more.
95 degrees, wow thats a cols winter day compared to here.....lol
Todays temp was 110, felt like a lil piece of bacon on the skillet today..

·
Registered
125 Posts
you guys are low on refrigerent-----anyways for the B14 there was a voluntary recall for one of the a/c mounts and they said they would fix it free. i heard they did that because it caused the system to leak----try look into that or if anyone here on this board had any expirence I am curious as to what they did and told you.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well I have a 97 200sx SE-R and got the notice in the mail like back in 99---I never went to get it fixed---I also had a notcie for my wiper arm joint or something and I also never wnet in to get that fixed. I Dunno what year but try calling you local nissan dealer and they should know

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have a 98 200sx se and the only thing I have on my recall thing is a wiper arm joint that can leak and eventually fail.

I just got my a/c filled (had a hole in a line I had to replace) and it's cold as hell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts