Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back on b15sentra.net they had a post that included a company that had body parts for the b13 sunny. Can anyone find the site for the company?Anyone know where I can find some body parts for a decent price?

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
After lots of searching, I found this web site. I'm pretty sure the prices are in japanese yen. They're got a lot of parts from Sunnys.
http://www.arabtradingcompany.com

I've got to do some research on parts and shipping cost, but it could be a good place to get some non- USDM parts.

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but will they ship their parts in the US? I can't exactly take a weekend excursion to Miami. I am really jones-ing over that GTS bumper though. Maybe I might be able to find some kind of way to get what I want.

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I called unicity auto parts, and they won't even give me a prices on the parts since I'm in the US. That sux. The parts are in our backyard and we can't even touch them. Looks like I might have to look into aftermarket parts. If anyone knows of any kinda loophole to get the parts can you let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.