Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back on b15sentra.net they had a post that included a company that had body parts for the b13 sunny. Can anyone find the site for the company?Anyone know where I can find some body parts for a decent price?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
After lots of searching, I found this web site. I'm pretty sure the prices are in japanese yen. They're got a lot of parts from Sunnys.
http://www.arabtradingcompany.com

I've got to do some research on parts and shipping cost, but it could be a good place to get some non- USDM parts.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would really like some of those parts, if you find anything out on shipping, let me know. Are the Sunny B13 parts (bumper, headlights, grille, etc.) pretty interchangable (i am assuming since they are the same chassis)?

·
100NX2000
346 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but will they ship their parts in the US? I can't exactly take a weekend excursion to Miami. I am really jones-ing over that GTS bumper though. Maybe I might be able to find some kind of way to get what I want.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called unicity auto parts, and they won't even give me a prices on the parts since I'm in the US. That sux. The parts are in our backyard and we can't even touch them. Looks like I might have to look into aftermarket parts. If anyone knows of any kinda loophole to get the parts can you let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts