Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup, everyone my name is Darryl im only 17 but i want to put a turbo in my 02 sentra gxe. so i guess im going to need a lil help on what to buy. first i think im going to go cai,headers,exhaust like dude said. hit me if u have any suggestions :thumbup:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
I think you can get your suggestions from cruising the Sentra section and checking out members home pages that have info on their car.

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
147 Posts
ive seen pics of turbo kits...and usually they come with a customized intake pipe ....<dont hold me to that>...so you really dont need to get a CAI...unless if you ever get a turbo would like to chop it in pieces and stuff....and dont get headers...thatll be a waste of money...turbo kits come with their own header manifold....just replace like pulleys(underdrive especially, fuel injectors, fuel rails, etcetc...)..and like in the other cases...if you get the right kit...itll come with most of that...I just dont want you to wsate your money in the long term........

·
Registered
147 Posts
oh and if you want to get a turbo in the future...get a 3" exhaust....and also replace spark plugs...and theres more stuff thats described some place on this site....but its not gonna come cheap at all....be prepared to spend a few thousand dollars at least....

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
phlyboi08 said:
Sup, everyone my name is Darryl im only 17 but i want to put a turbo in my 02 sentra gxe. so i guess im going to need a lil help on what to buy. first i think im going to go cai,headers,exhaust like dude said. hit me if u have any suggestions :thumbup:
NPM is doing a segment on turbocharging the 1.8 liter engine that is in your car. Keep your eyes on NPM as it's always a great place to get ideas on what to mod on your car.

·