Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've hated the cheap thing since I got my Spec V. I like that it's there but it looks cheap as hell. And what's the deal with that square hole beside it? Was there supposed to be an ashtray in my car originally?
Has anyone come up with a cool mod for this? I want to change it if it can be done for cheap.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
yeah, there should have been an ash tray there. 12v cap? I use that one for my XM, and the other one for my LM-1 wideband :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chimmike said:
yeah, there should have been an ash tray there. 12v cap? I use that one for my XM, and the other one for my LM-1 wideband :)
I'm not at all into mods but I must say yer GXE is right up my alley! No dash pics though? I'm looking to see what I can do with the dead spaces in my center console.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts

So I am guessing that you do not like the outlet covers. I have lost both of mine as I used to use both outlets daily. After hardwiring everything, I had no use for the outlets. To be honest, I think I like them better without the caps as they do look cheap and fall out easily. If a company made a more attractive cap for our car that was sturdier and fit better, it probably would sell a lot.

And oh yea, there is supposed to be an ash tray thur.

·