Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
coximport.com has them for $370 shipped
you can also find their add on www.groupbuycenter.com

they also allow you to mix and match with the b13 front struts and b14 rear shocks if you wanna do that thing because wes said the b13's have more travel.

·
Registered
70 Posts
At the time when I purchased them they were the cheapest because they were running a promotion on AGXs. They had just started selling them and PST was breaking into the import industry. Their service was excellent and no waiting. I live in NJ so I had to pay sales tax but it was worth it. I would recomend them any day after my experience.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey i saw that EIBACH has a set of front and rear struts for our car. i wondering if n-e-one has ever done it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the helpful responses! I do have a dumb question though.....are shocks the same as struts? And are the KYB AGX's really that much better? I mean, do you actually use the adjustment capabilities that come with them? Is that the only thing that makes them everyone's recommendation? Thanks again.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
Just being a smart ass here.....BUT.....ya know it took you MORE key strokes to look cute and write "n-e-one" than to actually type out "anyone". I thought all of those little cutesy things were supposed to be shortcuts. Just messin' around with ya LIUSPEED.

Much Love for ya man! Oh Yeah.....LOVE the shirt. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUY ONE!!! There ya go.

·
Registered
500 Posts
A shock is just the long tubular damper portion, long and straight. The springs are held on by the chassis or axle and the shock usually slips in seperately inside it or somewhere next to it, like on trucks with leaf springs. A strut has the long damper portion but it's shorter, and has a big round seat on the bottom that the spring sits on and bolt holes underneath it that attatch to the spindle.

This is a shock.

This is a strut... well, half of one. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts